Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Week #3's Blog :)
Hope has been restored in every American Citizen the day Obama was elected president! Barack Obama is the 44th and current president of the United States. He is an amzing leader of our courty, but that isnt all he will be remember for. Obama is the first African American to become President. The color of your skin can no longer hold you back from doing anything, and President Obama is proof. I brushed up on his story by reading 'What Obama's Election Really Means to Black America', writen by Steve Gray.
Author, Steven Gray, spoke about Obama's rise to power. The struggles of not fitting in anywhere followed Obama everywhere he went. I read about Obama's Struggle with getting acsepted in a church and the cold sholder he oddly reseved from fellow African American's because he was a 'fake' black. Obama's rise to fame wasnt easy and it was stressed in this article. I have gained more respect for this man after reading about his stregth. Over and over again his strength was tested. Author, Steve Gray, has a deep respect for our president and I agree with him, and believe Obama goes down as being a hero of today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment