Monday, March 31, 2014

#10's blog! (free-choice)

I am Andrea! And, I am a new blogger, due to this class. Previously, before this coarse, I couldn't even have been able to tell you what a blog was or why you do them. Now, I blog every week!!!! (not to mention; it's mandatory)Blogging is a popular hobby! Not to mention, Blogging are some peoples way of life. For example, a blogger I have found and love to follow: Perez Hilton! A blogger, who has become somewhat of a celebrity by virute of blogging about celebrities. What Perez does, he does it well. Perez Hilton reports on the usual suspects (Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, Jessica Simpson) and does it both often and expertly. He is hilarious and very bratty, and that is why fans love him!! He has blogged about the big celebrities for quite a while now. If you want to hear the big names, go to Perez. And, as his fame grows, it has been reported that his style has changed a tad. When Perez first started out, he was a lot snakier, but recent opinion has been that as he cozies up to more and more celebrities he's backed off a bit on his meanness. Good for him, but bad for us. Blogging has been fun! I am learning more and more about my blogging style every week! Should I take notes from Perez Hilton? I mean, he's done pretty darn good for himself! I better get meaner, and start gossiping....

No comments:

Post a Comment